Sunday 27 January 2013

Hair Removal - Review: Veet Hair Minimising Body Moisturiser

Veet Hair Minimising Body Moisturiser - Use Daily To Noticeably Slow Down Hair Growth
2/5 Effectiveness
0/5 Discomfort


Absolutely no discomfort and provides no issue (I find) to varying types of skin, there's no skin, irritation or prickle and I've used this after both shaving and use of non-Veet depilatory creams. The key to this working even slightly is DAILY use, so pretty much after your daily shower, you'll want to administer this in areas you want to slow hair growth. Judging from the bottle - they're pretty confident about their product.
"We're so confident that you'll experience smoother legs in just 2 weeks that if you don't, we'll give you your money back! Proof of purchase required. Visit www.veet.co.uk for terms and conditions" - WOW -cocky.

Well, I would get them to put their money where their mouth is, but the thing is - it DOES work, just not to great, mind-blowing effects, it requires a rigorous amount of dedication and only promises to slow down hair growth, so it's also entirely dependent on your body's rate of hair growth. Mine is admittedly fast, so I had to rate this product down, however even for me - after about four weeks (as opposed to the two it suggested) I started noticing minor difference. I honestly didn't expect anything out of this. Why?

Like my Nair products, I found this in Poundland and just thought "Well, what have I got to lose, except unwelcome hair?" and decided to give it a try. I suspect that for softer, average body hair, this is much more effective, so if you can get it cheaply, I would reccomend it. For coarser, faster growing hair - which in reality, this should be aimed at, I'd invest in a better product, but if this is within your reach for Poundland prices - this is an okay purchase too. Thing is though, the slowed rate was almost UNNOTICEABLE. But it DID make hair smoother and lighter, and like all body moisturisers - it softened the legs marvellously, so for that alone, I'd get this product.

For actual hair slowing? Not so much. Sorry folks.

~Ms K. 


No comments:

Post a Comment